Burleigh Court with its romantic gardens and panoramic views is a perfect venue for your intimate wedding ceremony and/or reception party.
At Burleigh we specialise on hosting celebrations with a seating capacity for up to 60 people and 18 bedrooms sleeping 36 adults.
This means you could have the exclusive us of manor together with your nearest and dearest, or a smaller event with a couple of rooms. Whatever you decide, you will experience fabulous country charm and romantic setting. Just share with us what you have in mind and we will tailor a wedding package to meet your requirements.
PLANNING YOUR WEDDING & FUNCTION
- We will require your requested date and established the availability of our property and size of the wedding party. Once received we will invite you to the hotel to meet and understand your plans and furnish you with a proposal.
- Please note that exclusive weddings on a weekend stay is a minimum of two nights.
- When you have decided on a fixed date for your wedding/function, we will send you a confirmation letter and we will require a non refundable deposit to secure your booking.
- One month prior to your wedding you will be invited to the hotel to discuss final arrangements.
- If you do not take exclusive use of the hotel and only require a daytime reception we will have strict timings for the day.
- We have 18 individual decorated en-suite bedrooms, which comprise of eight superior and three standard rooms in the main house. The coach house comprises of one superior, two family rooms and four standards rooms. Children can be accommodated in our superior rooms and coach house suites only.
- Guests booking directly with the hotel will be required to provide full credit card details in order to confirm their reservation.
- Please note that check in time for rooms are 3pm and check out time is 10.30am.
- The exclusive use runs from 12 o’clock midday until 10.30am in the morning and includes all 18 bedrooms on bed and breakfast terms, based on two people sharing a double room, all public areas and grounds.
- We are licensed to hold Civil Weddings from 10 -50 people.We have two rooms our Main Dining Room which holds a maximum of 50 people and our Terrace Room which holds a maximum of 25 people. To arrange this, the Bride and Groom will have to contact Stroud Register Office direct on 01453 766049.
- We are delighted to offer a selection of menu’s created by our two rosettes Restaurant. They are designed for parties numbering between 8-60 people. In order to offer quality and service, we ask that a set menu is chosen for all guests. We can of course cater for any dietary requirements within your party as long as it is logged with the hotel prior to the function. We would require a pre-order of food choices no later than 14 days prior to the date of your function.
- Children’s menus are available and pre-ordering will be necessary as with the above. The function menu can be ordered for children at a reduced price. Highchairs are available on request.
- We have a comprehensive wine and bubbly list available, with individual prices. Please note that some vintages of the wines may have changed and also some wines may be subject to availability. Should you wish to supply your own wine we are happy to accommodate this subject to a minimum corkage charge.
- The hotel bar will be open for people wishing to purchase their own bar drinks, or a pre-paid open bar. Arrival drinks will be served in the front reception area or on the terrace weather permitting!
- Wedding packages are available from our local florists who are experienced in all aspects of floristry. They offer personal attention to all your flower requirements, making your special day individual to you both.
- We ask that confetti is not used in the hotel or grounds.
- We can recommend local wedding cake makers in the area if required. The hotel is happy for you to use our cake stand and knife. The kitchen can make cakes, depending on your requirements.
- Payment and final numbers are required 14 day prior to the date of the function. This is the minimum numbers that will be charged for. If the numbers fall below the confirmed number on the day there will be no refund or cash value alternative offered. Any additional charges made on the day, extra guests, wine and bar, are payable on departure.
- In the event of cancellation the hotel reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee. However, every effort will be made to re-sell the booked date. Please note that deposits are strictly non refundable/non transferable.